Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life of a Stay at Home Mom

I don't know about you, but being a stay at home mom is hard work!  I am quickly stealing a few moments to write on my blog while the kids are playing outside with their dad.  Of course most of you know John David just had surgery on his foot, so he is sitting outside with his foot propped up.  Praise the Lord for a few moments of peace.  I just now this morning have caught up on the dishes!  The rest of my house is so not in order!  When my husband stays home, it's always so much more messy!  Plus, last week I was totally stressed out!  This week is so much better.  He is off of the pain meds finally!  So things are settling down!  Well, I better go, time to clean!  I will check back in later with my CVS deal!  Also, Krogers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your husband is doing better...and that things are starting to be normal again. Thanks for posting all the deals and coupons.

    ReplyDelete