Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Great Brooksire's Deals this week!

Our reader, Jill called to let me know Brookshire's is having a great deal on sugar!  Imperial Sugar is on sale 2 for $4.  There is a $.50 coupon which will double to $1 making the sugar only $1!  Yeah!  Now remember, Brookshire's only doubles and triples ONE like coupon.  So you may need to go through the self check and check your self out several times!
Here are some more deals that I found:
Split Chicken Breasts (Bone-In) $1.09lb.
Campbells Cream Soups - 5 for $3 amd there is a $.40 coupon off of 4 that will double.
All Laundry Detergent - 4 for $10 and we have $1 and $1.50 coupons making these worth stocking up on!
Skintimate and Edge shave gel -2 for $4 and we have $.55 coupons
Always and Tampax - $2.95 and we have $1 coupons
Oscar Meyer Carving Board Lunch Meat - $2.99 and I have $2 coupons from the internet!  This is a GREAT deal!
Oscar Meyer Wieners - 2 for $3 and there are $1 coupons at coupons.com making these cheap!
Natural Choice Hormel - 2 for $5 and I believe we have $.50 coupons that would double making this a great deal!

If you see any other, please call me or text me or email me right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment