Friday, May 27, 2011

Good Friday Morning!

I am so sorry about the past couple of days!  I have been so sick!  But, I was able to go to the doctor yesterday and get my CPAP machine and I slept wonderfully last night and I feel like a new woman!

I have had a couple of ladies call me about their fabulous deals and I want to share them with you!  Right now, several of the stores have KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce for $.99 or less! Use your coupon from a couple of weeks ago and it makes it FREE!  My husband just ordered some off the internet for me!

Also, this week Alberson's has their Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs-Buy 1, get 2 free!  You can use up to 3 manufacture coupons to go with the in-store coupon!  Yeah!  Reader Jill got 3 packs of Hot Dogs for $.99!  There is a limit of only 3 per transaction!

Great news on deals this week!  Let me know what you got!  Email me at chrystalmatney@sbcglobal.net or call 903-215-9069!  I would love to hear from you!

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment