Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Savings!

Well, my family has been sick this weekend!  Not so much fun for me!  Sorry I have not been able to keep up with posting!  There have been some great bargains around town though!  Please, if you are a follower, please let me know what good deals you have found!

Kroger:
Free Toothpaste!  Colgate 6.4 oz. is on the Mega Sale for $.99 and we have $.50 coupons!
The Wisk also is part of the Mega Sale for $3.49 and we have $2 coupons!  This to me is like such an awesome deal!  I bought 5 bottles and I am thinking of going back for more!
Boneless, Skinless Chicken is on sale for $1.49lb!
Kelloggs Cereal is $1.99 and if you were lucky enough to print the $5 off 5 you can get it for $.99 each!
Revlon Spa Make-up is $3.50 and we have coupons!  Love Clearance!

I'll keep you updated as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment